8/22

    Today was fun. Woke up and got out of the house on time without rushing. Got to school caught up with friends. First period I got a 100 on my map quiz so that set a good tone for the day. Second period the usual, it’s pretty boring in there. My group and I almost didn’t get our work did because we were talking so much but we got a good amount done before class was over more than the other groups. Third period was ok it was a bit chaotic but that’s how I like it. We were doing a lot of work so we stayed busy but you know we always make time to socialize l, that’s just who we are. Then Finally fourth period came along. We started off with a vid basically about how social media is kinda weaved into our lives and if it gets to bad you can loose yourself. Which past me could definitely relate to. I was always on my phone taking pictures, making videos and posting them. But now I only take pictures and vids for memories, I was addicted to the likes and follows and when I didn’t get them I felt less than. So when I started to just document for the memories/fun and not for people who don’t really care for real , I became a lot more independent and self aware. After that video we took notes on the true beginning of American Literature. I did fall asleep but according to my classmates I didn’t miss much( I never really do I try my best to participate though). Then I had cheer practice which was fun and that’s it.

Comments

Popular Posts