8/25

I honestly don’t know what you told us to write about during class so I’ll just reflect on my day. 
      Today was overall average, mid if you will. I woke up late, but was ready to go by my designated time. Still left late so I couldn’t get breakfast. First period was ok we had a open notes test but I didn’t take the notes so I just winged it. I did fairly well but I’m going to finish the notes so I can retake it and get a better grade. Half the class presented and then we transitioned. Second period was just busy work. Nothing special. Third period we reviewed learned more on a topic and did more practice. Chaotic but that’s how I like it. Forth period was a bit mid. I’m proud of myself though because this is my second day in a row staying up all through out class. I think I’m starting to figure out what my problem was but it’s only the beginning. We took notes, broke down the meaning of our ex mayors speech on the 2020 riots in Atlanta, Ga. Then we got to work on our myths. I felt overstimulated after all that reading and breaking down things, so I took that time to plan out my writing and then clean up my area so I could leave with all my things. They canceled practice and our senior night football game so that was kinda depressing but I’ll get over it.

Comments

Popular Posts