8/31

    Today was draining. I was late to school for reason I really don’t want to discuss, so I didn’t get to sit down and relax before class. First period was hot, we took notes and stuff. The basic stuff. 2nd period we did book work. Lame. Third period we reviewed, continued prior assignments, and took notes. VERY chaotic but not really in a good way. Fourth period was draining. A lot of talking, I didn’t know what the work was truly asking for, and the amount of work was daunting. I didn’t get to finish or anything. After school because my teacher wasn’t here and we were downstairs, I had to walk around the school to the front door and still couldn’t get in. I waited for like 15 minutes in the heat. Practice was truly unnecessary in my opinion, we didnt anything new and we barely reviewed. A waste of time honestly. Today was very draining.

Comments

Popular Posts