9/15

Today was ok I guess. Woke up on time for like the first time in forever. First period was just like any other day. I feel like a broken record saying it. We watched a vid, took notes, and answer questions out of a textbook. Second period we finished up our online text review. I was getting fed up with the number of questions I was getting wrong because I didn't know how to get them right(understand what I did wrong), and my teacher wasn't helping. If anything I was more confused after asking for help. Third perod we learned how to differentiate the 6 trigonometric functions, and how they are linked and correspond. Fouth period we worked on our one-pagers. I went to the JV game with my family to watch my little brother, who goes to Columbia HS, play. It was fun until one of the players broke their ankle. We waited for like 30-45 mins for an ambulance to arrive, but one never did. Because of that, the boy's aunt had to put him in her back seat and drive him to the ER, It was so sad to watch.

Comments

Popular Posts