9/19

         Today was kinda stressful. I woke up 20 mins late, but surprisingly I didn't rush. First period we reviewed then watched two videos instead of one then worked on our new vocabulary words. Second period we started to talk about Newton's laws of motion and started some vocab words. Third period we started to review what we learned last week about trig functions and tie that into our new unit. It was a bit overwhelming, but nothing too extreme. In Fourth period we turned in our one pagers(I also turned in my work from Friday since I left early), and discussed the symbolism of fences and their actual purpose in the world. We connected that to our lives. We also talked about the "fence" in Georgia seeing how races of people have fenced their communities off. I didn't have practice today, so I came straight home and relaxed.

Comments

Popular Posts