9/8

 Today we took the first part of our mock APUSH exam. It was way easier than I thought. A lot of the questions on the test review were on the test, just multiple choice, so thank the lord I did the test review. Though on the test reiview the questions made you write the answers out. Lucky for me I think I have slight photographic memory and I can recall images in my head of worksheets and slideshows that pertain to a certain topic. Because of that, I remembered a lot of my answers. The other questions I didn't do were pretty simple and self-explanatory. Second period we turned in our worksheets and bookwork from the week. Third period we chose which areas we would do our project. We didn't do much. Furth period we finished up our Benchmark test. We spent about 20 minutes arguing about if a counterargument is a body paragraph or not. Then we finally started on our test. We had to type a 4-5 paragraph essay using citations from the text provided. After finishing up my essay I tried to go back and finish the one question I didn't get to finish, but I only had two minutes. I really hope that doesn't tank my grade. I truly hope not.

Comments

Popular Posts